Tuesday, January 06, 2009

my beautiful and talented sister!!






My very talented and beautiful sister Hollyann and her dance partner Richard had an opportunity to compete at dancing with the stars live in san antonio.

10 couples gathered together during a preshow to compete for judges, they were narrowed down to 5 couples. the 5 couples then preformed at first of show and were narrowed down to 2 couples. These 2 couples ( holly and richard and fellow coworkers jenny and david) were picked to preform solos doing cha cha and jive later in the show. then the audience txted in there votes for the winner...drum roll. Yes HOLLY and her partner RICHARD were voted #1 with 73% of the vote !!! I am sooo proud of her! she has over come so much this year, and i know this was a major thing for her to preform in front of thousands of people and come out winning first place!

I just want her to know how proud I am of her. and that i love her soo much. and i know she has gone through the ringer this year but she is pushing her way to the top :) And that she is doing so well i am so glad she is my sister, and my best friend :) i love holly GRATZ!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

She really has done amazingly well. She is very talented, and very beautiful. I love Holly too.

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wog said...

Thanks Tash!! (Thanks Chelsea! ) I love you all too! I appreciate your support! I am ready to start living life and pursuing my dream! I pray all goes well with it! Thanks for always listening to me and being there for me when I needed someone! (Even though we are far apart!) I love you tons!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Great post! and great pictures! Holly looks wonderful! I wish they would have recorded it! I would have loved to see her routines. I love watching her dance.

I think someone ought to tell Sam about it! lol

In your face!!!!!