Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pilates


My new favorite class.. PILATES. I was taking 2 zumba classes but i ran into an instuctor who couldnt keep a beat or count it lol..and the teacher in me just couldnt handle that class lol. so i decided to switch to pilates. this is my second week and i am loving it!! i feel so much longer and taller and straighter when im done. And finding all those core muscles and isolating them is intriguing lol i didnt know they were all there. we have an awesome instructor who will com around and show us if were pointing the right way or doing it right..lol but today i walked out of the gym feeling energized, and tall lol (this is a big deal u know lol)

anyway im loving all my classes really my kick boxing class..literally kicks butt.. she is awesome..doesnt let ya off easy yet does all different lvls and keeps ya going ...and keeps those muscles going too lol

my cardio shape with weights class is awesome too..alot of step arobics, weights stretches and so forth. and our teacher is so cute u just cant help liking it

zumba im not sure yet..due to wade's school being delayed because of cold weather i have only attened the one class with the teacher i just couldnt hack, so ill let you know this week how the other goes :)

And yes Nathan started his job!! yeah we were both soo relieved. He is doing enviromental work on site..really meaning going around making sure site is clean, fences up, and water where its suppose to be....he is on a 4 man crew and he said first day was spent getting lost on ohio roads lol go figure :) im sure he will enjoy it and were so gratefull that it started!!!

we just really feel blessed. it was struggle for sure, but i know we are where we are suppose to be, and doing what were suppose to do. thank you all for your concern and prayers and help!! love ya all and miss ya al tons!!

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I just realized I didn't comment after reading this! lol I wish I were there to go with you! We could spend all day there! woo hoo!

Man, I have really been lonely this week. I SO wish you were still here.

I'm so depressed.