Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Hair!!


Yes i went and got new hair today lol. Anybody that knows me, knows that changing my hair is like therapy for me. hehe. I love walking into a salon and walking out feeling like a new person. Its my one vice..hehe ok maybe i have more than one but its a fun one heh.

I started out with blonde hair just a couple months ago. and then i went brown with melissa, which i felt it was a mousy color so i turned it into black lol.

I know black isnt the best color for me, but its a fun one, but very high maintance to say the least .

So today i was going to have them lift the black and try a brown with caramel highlights. well lets just say that didnt happen lol. when she pulled the black out it went to this very pretty color of redish brown. She was so amazed she had gotten a usable color (guess that it usually goes fire red, or carrot orange lol) that she was like wow that color looks really good, u should try it. of course me being all game said sure hehe. and so a little while later i walked out a red head.

The pic doesnt do the color justice..ill have to try and find a better way to capture the color. its a really pretty dark red. with lots of different tones in it. im going to have fun with it for sure. and it really makes my eyes look green lol

So i guess for awhile im exploring the world of red hehe. Emma's first words to me were. "your not my mom, my mom has black hair lol" And of course wade said thats cool mom. hehe. and nate just sighed and said whatever makes you happy hehe.

So for now the red sticks..and we will go from there hehe

BTW nates job is going great. he is just excited to be working im sure. The ward out here is wonderful, we have been asked to someone's house for dinner at least once a week. so we are meeting lots of people hehe. And as soon as that first pay check hits we should be doing fine lol. Love ya all, miss ya lots :)

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Hey Tash! I love the hair. It looks really good on you. I agree it is fun to change hair. I do more with the cut lately than the color. My sister usually goes for the same haircut but I get a little bit different one each time she cuts it, so it is fun. No more long hair for me. Kind of strange but the shorter I go, the more I like it!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I totally did NOT recognize you! It came up on the blogs I follow and I thought, "Who is live, laugh, love" written by? lol

I love it! You did good! Now, for Pete's sake, leave it for a while!!!

Chelsea said...

The first thing I thought was, "Wow, her eyes look really green!" I like it! I'm glad that your ward is so great! I LOVED our ward in Ohio.

Renee said...

Very, very cute hair.