Monday, January 12, 2009

Struggling..but ok!

I know you have all wondered why i havent posted how wonderful nates job is and how we are really doing. i now i have been procrastinating this for one simple fact....Nate hasnt started his job. One thing after another, has left us without starting. Nate has a job, and were doing very hard trying to get him started. but it is a union job, and the company is hiring him so they are having problems with numbers, and things. Its the beginning of a job, and so they are trying to bring crews in and all. it sounds so simple...but not if you havent had a job for over a month!!

Anyway things are getting closer we know he will be in soon. We are stressed but we havent lost it...yet lol . we know you have all been praying for us, and we appreciate all the concern.

the ward has been marvelous here and taken good care us!! so as soon as nate starts well be doing fine lol ( at least i keep telling myself that)

Any way we love and miss ya all. were surviving and we know it will all work out in the end... last word we heard was a couple days. so..keep the prayers.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Crap! I'm sorry. I will definately keep you in my prayers and hope that he starts soon!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I'm so sorry it's been hard. I hope he starts soon. At least you'll be able to get out once in a while. Don't spend all your money in one place! lol

Lisa M. said...

New beginings are so tough. I've not been brave enough in my life to foray out into the great depth of change. I've shyed away from it, even when I knew it was the right thing to do.

How brave you are. I admire that.

I am glad your ward has been taken care of you. That makes me smile. I love hearing things like that.

It's nice to hear from you.

We miss ya.