Monday, September 08, 2008

venture academy


I just got a call today from a charter school called venture academy. I learned that Wade has been accepted to their school. Its been excited but stressful to think about. first it would be an excellent opportunity for him to continue growing his education...he is an especially smart boy...who learns very easy and every year in school, they cap his reading and math...to the point he's bored...i try and suppliment at home but its not the same thing. then there is the smaller class size and the the more hands on teaching methods..only down thing is its so far away...and we would have to carpool down. its alot to think about..especially with thinking of moving on the way but i think it will work. Ill let you know how it goes lol...talk with you soon

4 comments:

Wog said...

thats awesome! I hope all goes well!
Love ya,

The Herd Mom said...

Hey, Tash! Holly just started a blog, so I found you through her sidebar. Roseanna's going to Kindergarten at Venture Academy. We've liked it so far, but have no carpool. If you've got others coming in from Corinne, sounds like a good way to go.

Chelsea said...

I'm glad that you have finally come to your senses and started blogging!!! j/k Seriously, just yesterday, I was thinking that I wished you blogged so, I knew what was going on.
I'm glad that Wade got into a Charter school. If it is anything like the one we are in, he'll LOVE IT!! It is hard with the 3 little kids toating them around and the extra drive but it's worth it.
That's so neat that you'll be taking Emma's little sister. You know, things happen for a reason. You have the kindest heart I know and I don't think she could be in a better place.
Sorry about Nate's job. Finances create more stress than anything else. Kyle has been working Sun-Fri in Ohio for 6 months. We see him on Sat. It makes having any kind of relationship pretty difficult. Anyway, keep blogging. Love you Tash, Chelsea

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

It's about dang time! I have been waiting a year for your next entry!

So, anyway, Good for you! Wade will have so much fun there! I will miss him at Century though.

Sure do love you!