Tuesday, September 09, 2008

little miss kimber







this is little miss kimber who came into our life in nov of 07 and left june of 08, it was a tough case and a heartrenching story. i pray everyday that she is safe, and that she will grow to be strong and happy...she will forever be a part of our family and melded into our hearts forever!!

we miss you kimber!! and we love you!!


Well Wade is officially going to venture academy tomorrow. i am excited for him. they are going on a field trip allready....its sounds like such an awesome school i hope he likes it.

ive been thinking alot about writing again. melissa just won first place with her awesome story and im so proud of her, and she got me thinking of how i use to love to write. so maybe ill drop a peom or something here or there who know..lol

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Adorable pics! She was sure a cutie!

I think about her all the time. I hope she's ok.

I love that you are posting again! I definitely think you should write too. It's good for the soul.

Chelsea said...

Oh.... What a sweet little girl. I don't know about the case but I hope that she's safe also. I so admire you and Nate for all that you do for so many kids.