Sunday, September 07, 2008

Im Back!!

Hello everyone :) After a long vacation of writing I finally decided to start again lol. I read melissa's post everyday and wish i was keeping up with hers lol. so here it goes.

Whats up with me: I am currently remodeling my house so i can sell it. After much time and consideration we have decided to move to San Antonio texas. people think we are crazy (except my sis holly who understands) but i know we are suppose to do that...not only that i know that my future foster children are out there waiting for us. after much prayer and fasting i know that thats where they are. So i have been working my butt off everyday repainting rooms, adding a deck and french doors, trying to slim things out to make the house look its best. it goes up for sale wed. this week so wish me luck.

I am excited about moving except for leaving my friend melissa. she has been more than a friend , more like a sister to me... i will miss her dearly, and frequently tell her im dragging her to texas lol. well i am going to keep up this blog..if its the last thing i can do!! so cya soon lol

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Have I told you that I decided to resind my promise to to sabatage the sale of your house? You're not going anywhere, sista!