Monday, September 29, 2008

i survived!!





Ive decided the definition of Insanity is 12 9 year olds at a birthday party lol. Wade turned 9 on the 22nd and i havent let him have a friend b-day in 2 years so i decided to go all out lol. so we planned a lego b-day party, and invited 8 people..lol but wade my social bug kept inviting more and more kids lol till i threatened him that if he invited one more i would call it off lol.

anyway they all had a blast making lego knight shields and having a lego building competition :) and after it was done i was so exhausted. especially since the cake took an hour to build the two raid towers lol!! but wade said it was the best day in his life and so it made it all worth it in the end lol!! and now emma is going on about what she wants for her birthday lol. at least i have till november to recover hehe.

In other news: nate has decided to take a job in wy. after much discussion we have decided the car business is just not going to get better for awhile and we are swimming in our medical debt. as much as it pains me to see him do it, i know its the right thing. so in the next couple weeks he is leaving to go to wy for at least 6 mo to a year. he can come home on sundays..but its a 6 hr dr..and with winter coming i dont know how much that will really work :( so im gearing myself up to be a single mom for awhile. We would go with him, but wade is doing so well at this school i cant take him out, so it is a sacrafice i need to make so that my kids can keep going to. Nathan is going to have a tough time as he loves his children dearly and would spend every waking hour with them if he could. we are buying web cams so nate can say goodnight to them every night. and of course talk with me. luckily i have my two dogs to keep me company in bed lol i hate sleeping alone . plus the house is still up for sell so i will probably be moving alone to. we are putting the moving to texas aside till at least wade is out of school. but decided to sell the house since we dont know how long it will take to sell. i will then rent a house in either brigham city or north ogden and continue sending wade to school. wow what i would do for a nice boring life right? lol

3 comments:

Wog said...

Wish you luck in whatever you do! Love you! :)

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that I missed all of these posts. Tash, I did all of these things too. Look at my blog in Feb. I had to move all by myself while Kyle was working in Texas. It sucked. Just be really organized and hire movers to move all of the really heavy things. It is really hard to be alone and then have all of the responsibility on just you. You can do it though.

My honest opinion, if he can get a contract for at least the school year, move them up to Pavillion, right outside of Riverton. The school is really good. LesLee just moved from there. They lived there for 2 years. Call me if you need to talk

Chelsea said...

I forgot to say Happy Birthday to Wade. Has it really been 9 years. I remember being in the hospital when he was born!!!! That's crazy, and I feel really old! Looks like he had a really great Birthday!