Thursday, October 16, 2008

worst part of living in a trailer


The worst part of living in a 22ft camper trailer? when one of your kids get sick. yes emma.. you guessed it. lol . my girl that cant hold anything down if her stomach is a little ill...10 times ..sigh. yes that makes a little 22ft camper stink to high heaven!!

yes i felt bad, and and all that..but its hard to remeber that while trying to clean out throw up..from the floor and a bucket we luckily found...its not like u can just flush it down the toilet...sigh...ya i wont go into details.

Anyway. she is doing better luckily after im sure getting every bit out. Wade started school up here in riverton, wy yesterday...went well..except today the bus didnt stop where it said it would lol. so luckily a neighbor who drives her kids in to a nearby school offered to take him in so i could stay home with emma

Nate said the next area he thinks hes going to is kemmer. not sure what to think about that.lol. my mom used to teach there once a week, so i know it a little bit...my dad says its cold there..lol im finding wyoming is cold everywhere....and the wind? its crazy. my nails are splitting and bleeding no matter how much lotion i put on lol. so i keep reminding myself i really do love my husband...hehe.

meanwhile holly calls and tells me its cold cause she only reached 65 today...lol i want to shoot her...love ya holly....cause i think its finally warm cause its up to 4o hehe...

amyway were doing ok...surviving together...and im sure well remeber this little adventure for years to come lol. thanks all for your support and i miss all you guys!!

2 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I think I will just laugh at you! I think you like the drama! You are attracted to it like a moth to a flame! lol

Any, good luck, I'd tell Bryan not to let the door it him in the behind on his way out! lol

There's no way I'd live in a camper with 5 kids either!

Chelsea said...

gross... I'm sorry. That has to suck. LesLee lived in Pavillion and the pre-school was apart of the Elementary school. She has a really cool friend she wants to give your number to. She just had a kidney transplant and she has 4 adopted kids. I guess she's really cool.

How long will he be in Riverton then to Kemmerer? That will be really hard for Wade to move again. Wow... what do you do?