Monday, October 20, 2008

pumkin patch




Nate got off early on sunday , came home and told the kids we were heading to the local pumkin patch. So we loaded up in the truck and headed out. what fun!! they had pumkins all over, different colors and kinds. It was a blast and a great treat for the kids. We loved spending some rare time with daddy, and getting to explore the pumking patch as we went. since were in a little trailer we decided carving pumking were out and were going to paint them instead lol. so thats todays project. ill post the results.

the kids are doing really well as is nate. we really enjoy being here with him..even if we only get him a couple hours every night. We love supporting him and helping him. this is our families togetherness...and i think it will bring us closer in the years to come. now it doesnt stop me from dreaming of a bigger trailer with a master bedroom lol....sigh i can dream cant I?

3 comments:

Wog said...

looks like a lot of fun!!! :)

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that your kids are really that big. They are adorable. I'm glad that you are appreciating all that Wyoming has to offer. (I'm saying that sarcastically:0 ) No, seriously, that is really fun and neat. Our kids still ask when we're going to go back to Ohio. We had a lot of fun together. Now, Kyle wants us to come to Toronto. Hmmmmm.....

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

How Fun! I think this is good for Nate too. He looks really good. I can see a difference. More muscular and what's the word I'm looking for? Hard. Not soft. You know what I mean? Very manly!

This probably will be good for you all. It will also create some really fun memories to look back on.

For me, not so fun.