Thursday, December 04, 2008

yes im alive!!


Well For those of you who thought i dropped off the face of the earth i promise i haven't ...yet lol.
Nate's job ended in riverton a little over 2 weeks ago. very unexpectedly. So we debated what job to take next and so on. we came home one week to pack up the house for the people moving in... then we went back to riverton, wy to look for his next job. come to find out nobody's next job was till jan!! so we scrambled to find something anywhere for dec.

needless to say after many hours of praying and many calls later we found a job by cincanatti Ohio. yes thats ohio. We didnt know what to do about living..we didnt think my parents trailer could handle the trek. and so we were up in the air again about what to do. well another answer to prayers came in an email last friday. a lady willing to lease us her trialer till we can pay her. it has 2 bunks, a queen bed , is 28 ft and is a 2004. we were so excited. so home to utah we came (home without a home? kind of strange i know lol)

After a quick bout with strep(yup me...not emma lol) we are heading to ohio on friday dec 5. 24hrs of driving we should arrive..sometime sunday, or monday or maybe even tuesday depending on the lovely weather.

The positive things about moving to ohio:
-Nathans mission was in ohio..though further north. he is excited to show me it
-michelle black(a very close favorite cousin) will be living there too so i have a bud :)
-michelles' very cute little boy brahim and emma play very well! ! yeah emma has a friend
-this job should last 6mo to a year...so no more scrambling we hope
-we have our new trailer and the kids will have space(yeah especially for mom lol)

the not so positive:
-half way across country and not very close to family lol
-cold? lol did i say i love the cold..are u feaking kidding me..lol
-snow yes snow gets its own line seperate from cold...i mean its snow right..lol and i hate it hehe
-living in a trailer for a year? lol i know i knew what i was getting into but really hehe
-no seeing family for christmas..especially holly was very excited to spend time with her :(

ok so not too many negatives..but hey i have to have a few.

so ill keep ya all up on the trip down, prob wont have internet till we get there. so wish us all luck as we start the next great d'hulst adventure. lol.

love ya all...and thanks much for the many prayers i know have been coming our way...keep them up... they are helping greatly!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ohio?? Wow!! We loved Ohio! I can't believe you are going there. It will be so good for your kids to be in one place for awhile. Hopefully, longer than shorter. They have great public schools and great libraries with kids programs. Check them out! It is beautiful when it's green.:) You'll make some great friends. Our ward was SO wonderful! You have a lot of fun things in store. Don't feel so bad about missing home that you miss all of the beauty of Ohio. This life is way more exciting than you ever thought it would be.. Right? Love you and keep smiling. You are watched over and cared for more than you'll ever know. Ohio is wonderful.
Kyle's sister lives in S. Cincinnati. Actually over the border in Kentucky but they work in Cincinnati. The schools are really good there too. The cost of living is much cheaper. Keep in touch, let me know when you get settled.

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Hi Natasha,

How are you!!! Our computer just got fixed and I read your blog... I cannot believe you moved! I hope you can still come home for the 4th of July!!! Do you like it so far? I wish you and your family the best! I am so glad for blogging so we can keep in touch! Love Anna

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I think you are going to love it. What an adventure. Sometimes I wish we could pick up and move, just to do something different.

I love your new look, by the way. Very "snowy" =)

Wog said...

I miss you too!!!!!! I am very bummed I am not going to see you this xmas! I have been looking forward to that the whole year!! :P I understand though and I wish the best in all that you do! Thank you so much for being there for me throughout all my crazy adventures!! I LOVE YOU TONS!!!!