Wednesday, February 28, 2007










Well we are adding an new addition to our home this week. Her name is Amya and she is a doll!! We are watching her while her mother is in jail.( this is Emma's birth sister)














Most people think we are crazy taking her for six months with the option of giving her back. but think about it. if this was your daughter and you had messed up wouldn't you want a chance to make it right? If someone took one of my baby's I would go crazy.





Of course having two 20 month old babies in the house is going to be work hehe. I already have great empathy for parents with twins hehe. But she is adjusting well already. Her and my foster baby trenton are a day apart!! so they really are like twins...and they are getting along together very well. And of course getting into lots of trouble together too hehe.



Emma is dealing well with it, I don't really think she understands this is her real sister, but she she calls her her sister.




So I hope i survive the next six months....heh... But these kids are worth it...:)





3 comments:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

Adorable pictures! I really like the one of the bath.

Maya is so lucky to have you in her life. I really hope you get to keep her.

I know you are exhausted and get frustrated sometimes but you are a great mom. Those kids are blessed to have you.

If you can get your "twins" through the next couple of years, you'll be home free!

Plus, I'm here as your moral support! I sure love you!

Renee said...

What an awesome thing for you to do, and Melissa is right, she is blessed to have y'all.
Hope everything goes well.

Laura said...

I would do the same thing! Like Melissa and Renee, she is indeed blessed to have you!

(And DANG is she cute!!)