Sunday, February 18, 2007

On the lighter side ;)

Ok everyone should love this.... and its true:)

My DH cousins live in Canada, one has a 16 year old daughter. Last week she was taking care of a friends dog while they were out of town. she would ride a bus accross town, feed the dog and play with it for awhile. well one day she went over and she couldn't find the dog anywhere. She finally walked down stairs and found the dog dead( of old age).

Well she didn't want to leave the body there (and being 16 and very resoursefull) she decided to put the dead body into a suitcase to take home on the bus with her. As she was sitting on the bus a man started talking to her...finally he asked what was in the suitcase. not wanting to say a dead dog, she said electronics.

Well she got off at her stop and noticed the man also got off, she didn't think anything of it and started walking home. suddenly the man ran up behind her, grabbed the suitcase and ran off!!

He thought he had grabbed a bag of electronics!! how i would have loved to see his face when he opened it up and there was dead dog hehee.

I thought this was so funny!! and poor girl she was more worried that she didn't have the body of the dog than about being robbed...heh :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh. my. goodness! I would pay to have seen his face! Can you imagine, this evil guy thinking he was going to have this bug score and finding that! Hahahahahahahahah! serves him right.

Renee said...

That's too weird! I wonder what he did with the poor thing?!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I loved this story when you told me. It's the best one I have heard in ages. Karma. Love it.

Laura said...

Hilarious!!