Monday, August 07, 2006

20 lb's gone


Yeah...20 pounds gone forever :) I really had lost hope that I would start losing...now I can't wait....hehe I get so impatient and get all my clothes out and can't wait till I can get into them...

even though I have a long way to go its nice to know that i can do it....and that eventually I will lose this weight and be healthy again!!
plus my sugar levels have stabalized so I am not shaky, and I don't crave sugar anymore!! yeah...its so great....

now 60 more pounds to go LOL hehe :)

3 comments:

Mise en Place said...

Visiting from Melissa's! 20 pounds, wow, that is great. Don't get discouraged...one pound at at time. You'll get there!!

Mel said...

Congrats on the weight loss.. that's a big accomplishment!

Tori :) said...

20 pounds?! That amazing! You can do it!