Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tired.......




I am so tired today.....that deep bone tired that drags you to the floor!! I am tired of struggling with bills, and not seeing my husband because he is working 60+ hours. I am tired of not being able to have the energy to do my house work, or play with my kids.....its that deep emotional tired that you have a hard time shaking.

A year ago this month is the month I got sick...in aug 05 they found my pre cancerous condition and then started the hardest 6 months of my life.....4 surgeries(and 75lbs) later you would think I would be starting to get better. and then they told me I have epstein barr virus...which doesn't go away...it stays with you and flares up all the time!! they told me to avoid stress...Oh okay...I will just wrap myself in my little cocoon and be happy....LOl because it is so easy to avoid stress with three kids and a working husband and hospital bills and such........

Ok I am overly negative today...I should probably call it quits....and try again tomorrow

only good thing is the weight is starting to SLOWLY come off....:) I should try and focus on that ..........

2 comments:

Mise en Place said...

Wow, hang in there girl....one day at a time. That is what we all do.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :):)

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I love this picture! How dang cute! You know, Sugar is great when you are tired. You could always make a diet, fat free, sugar free cheese cake and come on over!