Friday, July 07, 2006


My children...My joy!

These are two of my reasons for living. everyday I look at these two beautifull faces and know I have a reason to continue.

Wade is 6 years old and as smart as a wip, top of his kindergarted class reading at a second grade level...He never stops talking LOL always asking question after question....his mind is never at a stop :)

Emma is 2 and beautiful. she came into our life as a foster child at 10 months, and then became our daughter. she is stubborn, thoughtfull and full of life. she came from a rough start and has over come much!!

together they are rascals, but I love them dearly!


This is our new foster baby...Trenton. he is 13 months . what a joyfull, curious boy he is. full of smiles and talking. we have had him for 2 weeks, and he already feels like part of the family. We don't know how long he will be in our lives, but we hope what time we have with him, will fill him with love and peace!

No comments: