Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mundane

I know i havent written anything exciting lately. but honestly everything right now is just mundane. We are getting into our schedule. With Nathan back to work, Wade at school, and emma starting preschool (hurray!! lol) and me with my working out every morning and then cleaning and shoping and all the normal stuff i do..lol we have finally found a nice schedule and our life is nice and boring hehe. and i can say personally it is nice to finally have a little drama out of the way. we are long way from catching up from the no working thing, but things are heading in the right direction and so its been a quiet couple of weeks. and im not complaining in the least .

There are days i come home and wish i could walk into a house rather than a scrunched trailer. or that i could send my kids to there "rooms" rather than cubby holes. but on the flip side we are doing well and surviving.

Emma qualified for the preschool at the school where wade goes to, so she is there mon-thurs. afternoons.. she gets to ride the bus( which she thinks is the best thing ever!!) and mom is getting alot more free time... which was sore in need

so as life settles in, im all for mundane lol. and im looking forward to more of it in the future :)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Horray for the Mundane!! I much prefer it that way too!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I LOVE this new look! It's so fresh and pretty! I miss you!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

ps. I loved this new look and I had to copy! HOpe it's okay with you! love you!